Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Shopping for a new Ceiling Fan for my study.


Yes, I need a ceiling fan and light for my study.  This is what I have now...

  I am off to google to do a search...
  This one is nice but might be a bit much in a small office.


  Caleb would love this.  Does not fit my personality:-)


  This one I found under modern and contemporary.
I am not sure if I am either:-)
Then I found one I loved. $770.00, a bit out of my price range.  I will keep searching.
Happy Shopping Everyone!
KathieyV:-)

1 comment:

  1. Ceiling fans can be such a fun way to add some character to a room. In our home, one of my favorite features are the funky ceiling fans. We have two rainbow ceiling fans and one spicy pepper ceiling fan. Good luck on your ceiling fan hunt. I hope you find just what you're looking for to keep you cool!

    ReplyDelete